Aroma Haven

Candlebuddy

I'm ordering a few scents from Aroma Haven/Rustic Essentuals. Has anyone used their fo's before?

I'm interested in Pumpkin Pie Spice, Homespun Sugar, Vanilla Wafers, and Celtic Moon Spice.

Any comments or opinions about these scents? (Or, any other scents for that matter.) I'm using KY125. Hoping I get some help, thanks so much.

(I couldn't get on this message board last night, something about technical difficulties - I was freaked - I love this board!)

Hi - I use quite a few of their FO's in soy and have been very happy with them but haven't tried any that you have mentioned. I do have the Celtic Moonspice but haven't gotten around to testing it yet. I use their Lemon Verbena, Kickin Caramel, Alaskan Wilderness, Forget-Me-Not, Mandarin Twist and Wild Denali Rose with great cold and hot throw. HTH:smiley2:

Hi there!

I have the pumpkin pie spice, and the vanilla wafers and both are AWESOME. I love aroma haven...they have a great, great great peach and their flannel sheets smells so good, I want to throw it in with my laundry instead of my normal detergent! Their sweet pea is awful good, too!!! :)