Cure question

I know I will need to do my own test to see how long I need to cure my candles but where are you guys putting your candles. So far I have just been letting them sit on the bar to cure but was wondering do I need to put them somewhere the light doesnt get to them, like the closet? The sun is not hitting them right now but it is sunny in my house.

Well TIA for letting me know what to do.

lol island girl shots all around.I store mine on the cupboard upstairs sometimes espicially in the winter since I tend to pour more up here then in the work area since that room is colder and i dont want them cooling to fast. In the summer/warmer months I let them cool on the pouring table, then when they are all ste up I place a lif on them and let them be till I m ready to light them. usually withing a couple of days. sometimes less then 24 hours cause the ct is so good :drool: I can't stand waiting lol its hard to have patience

Yep. If it's a container, I cap it when cooled and put it back in the box the containers came in and set it aside. If votives or pillars, I place them in a box so as not to get bumped and set that aside. After about a week, I label and shrink wrap them.

Yeah it is a container candle. Can I put it in the box it came in with other scent? The jars have lids but not sure if that will block all of the scent from mixing with the other ones. TIA

I use canning jars and Metro Jars and screw top hexes and so far have not had any trouble with "mixed" scents. The shrink-wrapped ones are more problematic, but the SW keeps most of the fragrance inside the candles and protects the others from absorbing the scents as much. The longer they are left in storage, however, the more likely that blending will occur. Once the candle begins to burn, however, its true fragrance is there. ;)