Guess what???

First of all I want to say thanks to everyone who helped me out with all my questions.

I took some tarts, wickless jars and some starter kits (candle warmers, and tart burners) on wed. this week and sold all my starter kits....well I only had 6 but they are all gone and people are wanting more!!!! This is so cool. Joanne Fabrics had candle warmers on sale for $3.99 and they had cute little trays that were perfect for the tarts, so people can use the warmer for jars and tarts. I had to go back and get more this evening. This is great....I am having a good time making candles and have alittle extra money to boot:grin2:

I just had to share this with you all!!!!

Thanks again

Angie

Good for you! Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what do the little trays look like that you put on your warmers for tarts? I've been searching high and low to find a bowl or something that would look good on one of those warmers...couldn't find a thing. Everything I place on them looked like they were too small. I have a JoAnn's 2 minutes away from me...I'd like to go look for them.

Fern sorry it took me so long to reply. The little trays I got were also from joanne's. I dont know if thats what they were meant for but....They are meant for candles. They are black metal and look kinda like a pan with a little swirly handle. I dont have any with me here but I will take a pic at work tomorrow if you would like. I paid like $1.00 for them and they were in the aisle with the candle warmers. Hope that helps some:)

Angie