Levine's Questions...

Tess

I know alot of you have used Levines, and I am thinking of placing my first order. Couple of questions first.

Do they ship pretty quickly? (Im in TX)

Has anyone used the Illuminating Warmer? How well does it work? Is it Versatile with many colors or only clearer colors?

The Cache Pots, I could use a 9ox Hex Jar with no probs right?

Thanks in Advance :)

Our orders usually take about 2 weeks - we are in NY.

We did purchase the Illuminating Warmer, but it made me nervous...in my household, to have a jar sitting on the top like that just wouldn't work! LOL

We prefer the cachepots - and I don't see why they wouldn't work with the hex jars. We use a 10 oz apothecary, and it just fits (approx 4" wide), but I have also put smaller jars in it.

We love the baby jar (votive) warmers, and we did sell quite a few during the holidays. We used the smaller apothecary jars to put in them, but you can also use votive holders. Very cute.

I just received our first order of the mosaic potpourri burners - and I really like them!

We spend way too much money there........lol

I really like shopping the "clearance" items - gives me a chance to check out different colors and see if they will "work".

On a side note, we did have two items returned to us from customers - one was a cherub baby jar (votive) warmer and the other was a cherub electric potpourri burner (sold out) because they didn't work. Levine's gave us a choice of crediting our account or crediting our credit card. Very easy to work with.

HTH

Jane

Awesome! Thank you guys!

I also found out, they take longer when they get their overseas shipment from China. They stop processing orders to count their stuff. I placed my order, and she said it would get done Mon-Wed, So I am going to have to Express ship it, to have by Fri. I hope they'll do that :). Thanks All!!!