Gl Fo

snow

Difference in what GL supplier and Supplier B?

If it were me and supplier B was cheaper for the exact same FO I would go with Supplier B.

As far as GL goes...I do use them and have been pleased. They are not my main supplier...however no one is. I am an equal opportunist when it comes to fragrances...lol

The price of oils can very so from one supplier to another. I have them in a range of 13.95 to I think the last time was 39.95 for 16 oz. If it is what I like and it cost 39.95 I don't want to take a chance on ordering one with the same name from another supplier that is cheaper only to find out they are much different in smell. Guess what I am really saying, if I like it and it sells good I will pay whatever it cost. :cheesy2:

Difference in what GL supplier and Supplier B?

If it were me and supplier B was cheaper for the exact same FO I would go with Supplier B.

As far as GL goes...I do use them and have been pleased. They are not my main supplier...however no one is. I am an equal opportunist when it comes to fragrances...lol

I read my response........it is not clear what I meant.

If Supplier B has the same quality FO and it performs and smells the same as Supplier A and supplier B was cheaper, I would go with supplier B.