ISO Archipelago Dupe

grama

BNJ has their Stonehenge and Havana oils. You were looking for their "tobacco bergamot" candle...not sure if these fit the bill...one has tobacco and one has bergamot, lol.

Descriptions:

Bluestone™

(Archipelago Stonehenge Type)

Price Increase Due to the Patchouli Shortage

This is our version of the popular Archipelago Stonehenge Type fragrance - A wonderful scent of smoked cedarwood, bergamot and amber for a thick, masculine scent

Country Club™

(Archipelago Havana Type)

Price Increase Due to the Patchouli Shortage

This is our version of the popular Archipelago Havana Type fragrance - Sultry scent reminiscent of after dinner rooms reserved for first class on the Titanic - Earthy, rich teak wood, cognac and a faint hint of tobacco hanging in the air

Thanks VerticallyEnhanced, I have both of those I bought from Greenleaf and I love Havana. This is the description I find on the tobacco bergamot-

Don't let the name put you off...This Gourmet Blend of Tobacco Leaf and Bergamot Orange Will Soon Be One of Your Favorites! Archipelago, not a plain, ordinary candle...uniquely enticing scents, elegant presentation, and the finest quality ingredients create distinctive, sophisticated candles.

It had a lot of good reviews on 1 of the places that sells it. Archipelago has from what I have been able to find some great scents. Wish there were more of their dupes out.