has anyone tried almost heaven candle * soap stuff???

sudsnscents

OMG........RUN from that supplier. She still hasn't sent me my $75.00 of supplies I ordered March 3rd. A this point I just want my money back!! She has ripped off lots of people over the past year. She will not answer ANY emails or even her phone. I've emailed every agency I can find to get her shut down once and for all!!

She use to be a good supplier but can't get her orders out , I waited 4 months for an order and then she sent me a nasty email on top of it because she felt she had to give me a discount, meanwhile my customer was having a fit. I literally had to threaten her to get my order. it is too bad she does have good prices, order 6 months in advance.:laugh2: Sorry I just have to laugh. Run like the wind:laugh2:

Yes they have great prices but she is a HORRIBLE supplier. I placed a small order back in June...she finally responded to my email september and basically called me a liar saying she had no record of me placing an order and then went on about her personal life as to why she cant get orders out.

SHE HAS ISSUES! STAY AWAY!

As far as getting oils and butters....co ops are awesome! Someone mentioned wholesale supplies plus...I think their prices are way high and their shipping is even worse! I get a lot of mine from oilsbynature.com

GOOD LUCK!

Unfortunately, She has let unprofessional issues destroy her business.

I used to order from her ALL the time. Not anymore. The constant personal issues and lack of communication with her are ridiculous. Its a shame, because she has a wide variety of products at very reasonable prices.

Unless you can wait for at least 1 month, I would steer clear.