New Flexible votive mold at BC

Thanks for the information; I'll keep checking to see when they get back in stock. I'm pretty skeptical about the wicks sold to go with the mold, though. A 44Z sounds way big to me for a 2 oz paraffin votive, and that seems to be the only size she has with the 15mm tabs. I've got some of those tabs around somewhere, so I'll do up my own for awhile and look for another source for other sizes with 15mm tabs.

Thanks for the information; I'll keep checking to see when they get back in stock. I'm pretty skeptical about the wicks sold to go with the mold, though. A 44Z sounds way big to me for a 2 oz paraffin votive, and that seems to be the only size she has with the 15mm tabs. I've got some of those tabs around somewhere, so I'll do up my own for awhile and look for another source for other sizes with 15mm tabs.

What wax would you be using cause that would depend on size. I use the LX 12 with soy container wax. But I'm going to test some of the core wicks I have. I like the way the stand up so straight, and it's not just the type of coating it has it's the wicks. Call for some samples from Wicks Unlimited or Wick it, they will suggest something for your wax and send you samples. HTH

Just remembered all the sample wicks I have are wicked with the larger tab. Ask about that...