Bolek's

Candlebuddy

I've recently heard of a company called Bolek's. I've never heard of them before. Anyway, I've done a few searches and really can't find out that much info on them. I did read that they have a good "Warm Orange Gingerbread". Another person commented that "you can't go wrong with Bolek's".

Has anyone ordered from Bolek's before? I found their website but there are no scent descriptions. They are currently having a sale . . . 16oz fo's for $11.

Can anyone help me? What are some good scents to order? Hoping someone has tried their fo's and can tell me the good ones for soy (I use soy125). Like everyone else, I'm looking for strong scents with a great throw.

Thanks.

I bought several bottles of fragrance when I visited their store. They come in cheap, clear plastic bottles, so it would be wise if you could find another container to store them in, but having said that, I don't really have any other complaints about their fragrances. They don't really offer any "designer" scents, but they did have many nice smelling ones. This summer I used their apple fragrance mixed with heather for a very nicely scented lotion. I recently visited their store and found they were wiped out of the fall type scents that I wanted. :cry2:

I haven't ordered online from them, so I can't tell you how their service will be, but they are a legitimate business, and even sell their bath salts in places like Hobby Lobby.

Their scents are strong and do well in soy and they sell C-3 wax. Because they are local for me I just go to the store. Chris is a wonderful person as is his wilfe and their other employees.Their prices are reasonable

They have E/O too at reasonable prices.

They now carry several designer fragrances too including Tommy & Tommy Girl, cool Water and many B& BW dupes as well.

Their fall frangrance oils were cleaned out because I went through like a hurricane and bought out over a dozen scents about a month ago.

But they have since reoredered and restocked.

Scents excellent in soy:

Chocolate Brownie~ Best seller for me. Very strong throw in soy!

Orange Cinnamon ~Great at Holidays. Strong thrower.

Lilac~ great seller

Lavender~ Very, very strong in soy. 1.5oz per pound

Blueberry~ Strong. the best plain blueberry I've ever found.

White Tea and Ginger~ Excellent seller in the stores!

Aqaphina Pink!~ Love it and is a good steady seller for me.

Sea Breeze~ Great seller in the stores.

Coconut~ Great seller in the stores and a fave of mine!

Cucumber Melon~ Sells okay for me but it's such a great scent, I keep it around.

Peppermint~ Excellent seller during the holidays! Very, Very strong and clean

Cranberry~ Great thrower both hot and cold! Add Cinnamon for a best seller.

Sugar Cookie~ A must have for the holidays! a good mover. Strong throw in soy!

That should give you a good idea. PM if you want more scents.

My big problem now is finding dye blocks. Seems Candle wic has stopped wholesaling their dye blocks. I've tried liquid dyes but they are just so messy and the chips aren't worth a darn.:cry2:

I bought several bottles of fragrance when I visited their store. They come in cheap, clear plastic bottles, so it would be wise if you could find another container to store them in, but having said that, I don't really have any other complaints about their fragrances. They don't really offer any "designer" scents, but they did have many nice smelling ones. This summer I used their apple fragrance mixed with heather for a very nicely scented lotion. I recently visited their store and found they were wiped out of the fall type scents that I wanted. :cry2:

I haven't ordered online from them, so I can't tell you how their service will be, but they are a legitimate business, and even sell their bath salts in places like Hobby Lobby.

I've had those bottle hold up just fine for over a year with no breakdown.

The other thing is that the largest size they sell is 1# bottle.

But all in all, I still love Peaks the best!!!!!!:yes: :wave: