switching wax...any suggestions

hi everyone!

Im thinking of switing waxes...I use 4627 Comfort blend now....I just love it...my wickless and 8oz jj have awesome hot and cold throw....but Im getting frustrated wicking a 16 oz or any other container...My customer are asking for larger containers..i would like to be able to provide this for them soon....So Im thinking of switching to a diff wax for 16oz containers... any suggestions on a wax thats easy to cut...and easy to wick?:)

I posted on your other thread too, but I really like J50. It is easy to cut and really easy to wick for me. THe 44z works in my regular JJ and 8 oz column jars. the 51z works with the square mason. It burns well and has a great hot and cold throw. I have used this for quite a while and seem to always come back to it after testing other waxes. I would at least try a slab or two.

I posted on your other thread too, but I really like J50. It is easy to cut and really easy to wick for me. THe 44z works in my regular JJ and 8 oz column jars. the 51z works with the square mason. It burns well and has a great hot and cold throw. I have used this for quite a while and seem to always come back to it after testing other waxes. I would at least try a slab or two.

I'll ditto that word for word! Except column jars...don't do those :D

I LOVE TAYLORED CONCEPTS 50/50!

I used IGI's harmony blend for a while but got tired of the smoke it produced. I found this wax and LOVE IT! I use 10 oz and 16 oz apothocarys, both with a 4 in diameter base. I double wick using zinc 51s and it works great! My customers love how clean it burns because of the soy in it. It is a soft wax and easy to cut. It is not as expensive as some other waxes either. The scent throw is fabulous - it has pretty good adhesion and none of the frosting or pitting problems that all soy has. Best of all it is ONE POUR!!!!!

I think you should try 11 #s of it and see if it works for you as well as it does for me! I tried a ton of different waxes and wicks before I found this one. Good luck!

Their website is www.tayloredconcepts.com I think.