Footprint floor clings

jgcurtis1961

Hi,

I opened a small shop in the back of a mini-mall and noone knows that I'm there. One of the other shop owners suggested that I get some of those footprint floor clings to put on the floor so I can kinda lead people to my shop. Do any of you here know where I might find some of them. I've searched online and can't seem to find any. Maybe I'm just typing in the wrong keywords in the search! Thanks! :)

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions as to where I can get them. I wasn't able to find them on google search. I'm sure I just wasn't putting the right keywords in. We don't have a kinkos here. The closest we have is Staples which is an hour away. I'll check with them next time I'm there before I buy online.

I live in a small town of under 10,000 people so the mini-mall is very small, but I'm the last one in the back. Most people don't come that far down. The owner of the building said it's fine with him if I put some on the floor.

The person who suggested it to me owns the insurance place just down from me and didn't know where I could get them but thought it might help to get people into my shop. I knew someone on here would be able to help! :):yay:

ommigosh...Gloworm just made me think of something. I might have access to that vinyl stuff! I clean house for the lady who makes signs for her DH's business. It's what they use to put on the side of the trucks. Not magnets. It's the same stuff car decals are made of. Thick vinyl. How big of peices would you HAVE to have? I might be able to get some scrap for you and if nothing else you can make small feet, lol or arrows out of some i'm sure!

I'll inquire into it for ya.