One more question.

One of the better books I've got is the encyclopedia of Candlemaking techniques, but you'll get more information off this board and accessing the archives of the previous board. Go check out your library or just look in the book store if you're really wanting to buy a book and compare them to what each have. Many of them have the same information, but there are usually some that differ. Way back when, books were the only thing. Ain't the internet great sometimes lol!

Welcome to the board :)

I agree with scented. You may get recommendations for a couple good books, but this site is the largest collection of knowledge about making them I've seen. Reading through the hints, tips, and FAQ's for newbies, the old posts and archives will provide most any basic information you'll possibly need. The archive is reached through the jump box (drop down) on the bottom right corner. http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi The basic instructions and Techniques & Ideas links on the left are a big help too. When you can't find the info you need, you can always ask :wink2: