Facial Toner/Cleanser Packaging

Crafty1

Size for Toner and Cleanser  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Size for Toner and Cleanser

• 2 oz
    • 4 oz

To me both of those are too small; those are more like sample sizes. But if your prices are in line with the sizes that might not be a bad thing. You may be after a smaller market, as in someone like me who prefers to buy smaller items/sample sizes to see if I like something before investing in a larger size.

But if I liked your item and wanted a bigger size, and if you didn't have it available or if it was going to be significantly higher for me to buy repeats of your smaller size, I probably would just stick with my Cetaphil knockoff ($6 for a huge bottle) / olive oil cleanser I'm using now.

Darbla

The norm for cleansers and toners of most larger companies is 4 - 6 oz bottles. The most common of course being closer to 4 oz. HTH

thank you very much, that really helps. i am gonna offer them in both 4 and 2 oz. 2 of for those who want to try it first, possibly a little smaller

The norm for cleansers and toners of most larger companies is 4 - 6 oz bottles. The most common of course being closer to 4 oz. HTH

I guess I just don't buy the smaller cleansers so I don't notice them. I have an Avon one that is 6.7, a bottle of Cetaphil that is 16 oz, and an AHA one that is 4.7 oz. I've bought more repeats of the larger two than the smaller one. Of the several toners I have, they are 6.8 oz and 8 oz.

Darbla

I'd start out with 2oz. That would get it out there.. not cost too much for someone to try.. get them hooked and then go to bigger sizes!

i was thinking the same thing. more like a roll out type thing, if folks really like it then up the size or offer a larger size along witht the original size.