Carpe Diem cuts

Scented

OK they're cut. I think the color hides the rice look well lol. Actually, I think there's some parts that may show some rice, but there's no zap, no liquid, bars are pretty hard. The electric kiwi isn't this bright though ... pictures can lie! Still smells great and I still say it's a cross between a faint drakkar and I dunno what ... midsummer night's eve ... but only hints of it ... still something very familiar to the FO, but not familiar enough to trigger exactly what. It's a delish scent though! Hoping the colors will mellow a little more and ummmm not create alien skin.

[ATTACH]14599[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458441904_thumb.jpg

OMG, I love the colors! They turned out fantastic, and the scent sounds devine. Just give it some more time, I know the familiarity will hit you, when you least expect it. That electric kiwi is awesome. I think they turned out great!

Are these colors the Select Shades (at least I think that's what they are called). I remember reading somewhere where to purchase some but now I don't remember. Could you steer me in the right direction please? Oh, and if they have some killer fragrances, that wouldn't be bad either, lol.

Let me tell you why I ask about the colors Today I decided to CP and swirl. Well, I didn't have orange dye so of course, ingenius me, thought red and yellow make orange. What I ended up with is far from orange, and the last I looked was a kind of burgandy (I think). Well add some hydrated chromium green and some TD and well, I don't know what I'm going to have tomorrow night, but I'm sure it's not going to be good. PLUS, the fragrance doesn't even match now!!

Thanks guys :)

Louise, yes the blue and electric kiwi are made with Select Shade dyes. The black is black oxide. You should be able to order SS here: http://www.selectshades.com/

I can't tell you about fragrances from Tradewinds, but get a set of SS. There's a marmalade in there that makes a pretty orange, but there are mixing charts online too. Still trying to mix all the colors some day just so I know what they look like lol.

Looking forward to seeing your CP too!