Island Kola Nut, Beneath the Stars, Sex in the Shower CP soap

Burnt Mill

this is my 3rd batch trying it out

the first was Wildberry Zinger tea but I ended up coloring the whole batch so I couldn't tell if it really worked or not

the second was the pink sugar and I like it better then the brown bars, but after time went on a few small brown spots showed up. Would use it again for sure!

and since I still have some left I tossed it in with the Island Kola Nut. It is actually one of the scents they have as a sample in the shopping cart with a before and after the stabilizer. I only use it on scents that are known to cause discoloration.

I was tired of sooo many brown or odd tan bars of soap so I am loving the stabilizer helps me match my color style for products better.

I LOVE the Island Kola Nut!!

I soaped with the vanilla stabilizer and Pink Sugar 3 weeks ago and so far....a few small streaks of tan haved turned up but they are sooooo much better than before! I am excited to actually have a pink...pink sugar soap! I am anxious to try another vanilla type fragrance.

All 3 look wonderful. I love the green, how summery looking! I'm getting ready to order the vanilla stabilizer myself, so your posting of your Island Kola Nut was perfect timing. I too am tired of brown bars. It makes it difficult sometimes for a pleasing presentation.