How soon can

I've been playing with J50, like the hot throw, a little tough to wick but overall I think it will be worth the effort. As far as re-pouring, if it has set up you may get a line, but if you pre-heated the jar the wax may stick well and not run down in between the first pour and the jar.

What you may do next time is fill the jar with water to the level you want, then measure the water volume in a measuring cup. That is, if you are making only enough wax for one pour of one jar. HTH :D

ooops.... didnt read your heading.How soon to do repours? I usually wait till at least 2hours on votives and repour my containers the next day.but if you dont have enought wax to do a repour then use a hot gun to melt the wax after it has had time to set up.Firm. Maybe someone with more experiece can help.Im not good at explaining things.:D

I use this container all the time,I was making one contaner,and made a mistake measureing the wax.I needed 20 ozs,and only measure 18 ozs.It did not fill the jar.so I want to do a repour to fill the jar.:D

Thanks,Anna