What do you think of this?

I had this sent to me and found it interesting. Not my cup of tea because why not just heat up some massage oils. I think some companies will try to market anything. I am intrigued on how much testing they had to do to get it just right. Not to mention he size of wick for that shape of a tin. I just wanted to share it with all of you.

New Massage Oil Candles

97.jpg?a=1101964196455Fragrant Natural Soy-Oil candle burns longer and cleaner. Melts into a warming, silky massage oil. Penetrates and moisturizes skin. 8 natural oils including Hemp Seed, Vitamin E, Jojoba, Avocado and Almond. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Two exciting scents: Naked in the Woods and Dreamcisle (which is also edible).

Retail: $19.50

Located under the "For Body Massage" section at:

Stella, that is pretty neat and I like the tin, but, I agree, it had to be a long road for R&D. And, why pay $20 for a massage candle when you can buy massage oils that are ready to use? This is a nice concept but I think too many people don't have the proper common sense to use properly!

Stella, that is pretty neat and I like the tin, but, I agree, it had to be a long road for R&D. And, why pay $20 for a massage candle when you can buy massage oils that are ready to use? This is a nice concept but I think too many people don't have the proper common sense to use properly!

Kat, I didn't start this thread. Perhaps THIS is the link I should have provided rather than the one where we just discussed lotion/massage a few days ago...

http://www.nuscentscandle.com/LotionCandleAlert.pdf

I liked the tin. It was the ONLY nice thing I could think of to say about this topic. The ins and outs of massage oils vs candles, the rocky R&D road and the relative cost mean nothing to me. Massage candles expose the candlemaker to mucho liability and apparently the NCA has come out with a warning about them. In addition, because they will be used for COSMETIC purposes (ie. applying to the skin), the FDA regulations about ingredients and labeling must be followed. What matters MOST to me is that this is NOT a product that one should EVEN consider unless the proper guidelines are followed AND they have a buttload of liability insurance.

To each his own, but I would make one of these to sell about the same time as a whole herd of purple pigs with orange lipstick fly by my window. :shocked2: