Bath Bombs

Debk

Awesome!! :smiley2: Glad you liked it!! :cool2: Did you color them? I have boring bombs lately and have wanted to spruce them up a bit. I have been eyeballing those Brambleberry colorants and wonder how they would work out in my recipe. Maybe when I get my income tax refund I can splurge a little....if noone chimes in with any results. :tiptoe:

If you are looking at the La Bomba ones don't get too excited - I don't get intense colors from them... just the typical pastels.

I'm going to be making bombs this weekend if I'm around - and going to be trying your recipe asheebeans. My recipe works just fine but it's nothing special.

I agree with CB. The LaBomba colorants do not make vibrant colors and they are hard to get blended into the mixture. I love BB but was not happy with this set of colorants. I use my select shades now.

I know I have heard of Select Shades.....who sells them? :confused: I am drawing a blank tonight! Off to search....

I really like the natural look using the clays like in your receipe, asheebee. I need to figure out how to package these babies since they are not as hard as regular bath bombs and crunble easily. Any ideas greatly appreciated! Also, what should I charge for them (meatball size) or ornament size.

what does everyone charge for citric bath bombs meatball size withouth the mango or shea. :confused: