Let us laugh now ... grrr

Scented

OK I've seen labeling two ways on this kind of bottle. My question: is there a right way to have the labels facing? For instance, is this back asswards?

In this instance, I don't care, because it's for a swap, but I really have no idea if the labels should face this way or if I should flip them so it looks rightside up when the bottle is sitting on the cap.

Sigh.

[ATTACH]14531[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458441492_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I think you're better off putting them on as people would stand them in their home. This way, anyone else who sees them can read them. I just tried to read it and couldn't while it was upside down. If someone had that in their bathroom, then guests could read the thing without touching it.

I'd be worried about lawsuits if I were you. A nosey neighbor might go to the bathroom at someone's home where your stuff is displayed. Imagine then trying to read that upside down? They might stick their head between their legs to see what it reads, and fall over. :laugh2:

Guest Candelishis

You know the ketchup/mustar/mayo that comes in the squeezy bottles that are like that? Well, I can't convince DH that you're supposed to store them LID-DOWN. I tried using the logic that you can't read the label if it's upside down....LOL...He just says "Well you're a polack, you don't have to read the label. Red is ketchup!". haha.