Matchbooks

AAngels

I designed my own matchbook labels with my logo and such and buy plain white matchbooks to adhere the label to. Works great and less $$$. It can be time consuming but worth it for the advertising . . .

I do this also I found wooden match boxes at www.weddingthings.com that work great. And I agree doing it yourself saves a good chunk of $$$.

Hello Everyone,

Awesome find----if you are looking for matchbooks to go with your candles found a real cute place. Its called Kountry Expressions. Reasonably prices. I ordered some for a Bridal Shower that I am making candles for.

www.kountryexpressions.com

Let me know what u think?

Thanks

Kathy:)

Great minds think alike! :cheesy2: My boyfriend and I were just discussing the matchbook idea a few days ago. Thanks for the thread and website!

Kathy F.

I just set up an account with matchbooks.com. I ordered 2500 custom matchbooks for $100 including shipping. I thought that was a good price and they didn't look as country as the other site. I am going to use them around my candles and as buisness cards at craft shows and such.

Anna,

That sounds like a great deal especially w/shipping included, that's only 4 cents each. I like your idea of using them as business cards.:)

Kathy F.