Not to whine but

soycool

My records show that I first bought very vanilla and blackberry marmalade on the 21st of November 2007. I think those were the last new FOs from them. Seems like they are about due for another new one. Remember last August, they introduced 4 new FOs the same week they had the $1 sample sale. In the past they have done that sale every 6 months or so, so maybe they will have a bunch of new ones again and the sale very soon. I'll be keeping my eye on them!

I have never ordered from CS. So far, I have stuck with the same supplier (thecandlemakersstore.com). They have probably added 10 to 20 in the since August. They have weekly newsletter specials and many specials on their website. They offer a free pound of fragrance if you spend $75 or more. My personal favorites are pumpkin cornbread, sweet potato souffle, coffee cake & spice, and KEY LIME PIE....mmmm. I'm getting hungry!!

I LOVE CS. In fact, you've made me really excited to hear that they have a $1 sample sale. i've been spending quite a bit each time I order to try new samples, so this would be fantastic! How is the Very Vanilla? I'd like to try that one out. I like the blackberry marmalade (like the cranberry one better though). ;)