Victorian Rose

Carnation

Lone Star:

Rose Petals

Salt Mist Rose

Marshmallow Madness

Pomegranate

Bird of Paradise

I'm looking to order five (Birds of Paradise, a rose scent, a marshmallow scent, a pomegranate scent, and a carnation scent). I already know I like NG's Toasted Marshmallow and Lone Star's Pink Carnation, but I'd like to place one order from the same place if possible. Lone Star is closer and will ship quicker, but NG takes Paypal.

Thoughts are welcome!

Out of the ones you listed, I only use NG's Pomegranate and love it. To my nose, it smells identical to BCN's Pomegranate.

I've used Lonestars Marshmallow Madness and it's quite good. For a marshmallow, it's got a pretty good throw but I love Soap Silly's marshmallow the best.

Good luck!

I have NG's Bird of Paradise and I don't like it. I think it has a plasticy smell too it that gives me a headache. I DO have customers who LOVE it, but when I run out of oil, I'm not reordering. I do have a sensitive, musk FREE nose though...

-Kristi

Very true, Kristi, on NG's Bird of Paradise! The one from LS is the one to order!

Pomgranate from LS is also good. I really like it. I used .5 oz in 8 oz of wax and I think I needed just a little more.

I have NG's Bird of Paradise and I don't like it. I think it has a plasticy smell too it that gives me a headache. I DO have customers who LOVE it, but when I run out of oil, I'm not reordering. I do have a sensitive, musk FREE nose though...

-Kristi

Right on NG's Bird of Paradise, Krisit! Yucko! LS is the way to go for Pomgranate too! I used .5 oz in 8 oz of paraffin and I think I could have used a little more. Good scent, but too light for me.