Kudzu or Kudzu Blossom Fragrance Oil

kandleindulgence

Hi Everyone,

I have a customer that I'm doing some testing for and they are interested in a Kudzu fragrance, does anyone know where I can find this or do you have a sample I can purchase from you?

I ran a search on it and I'm coming up with a lot of soap companies and candle companies I'm not familiar with.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Jameel

I 'googled' this bec I was curious as to what a 'kudzu' was. I came up with Save on Scents (14.95/lb). It said "sweet floral with leafy undertones.)

Also, a person on ebay had 2 oz ($6) with cheap shipping.

Just google it...you'll probably find even more places to get it. Good Luck

If you get it, you'll have to post how it smells.

Eve

• 3 weeks later...

I use Alabaster's Kudzu ~ It's awesome & my customers love it! They usually purchase 4 - 6 candles in this fragrance at a time and it's been one of my best sellers for years! Most people either love or hate this fragrance ~ It's the fragrance that made me want to start making candles years ago ~ LOL ~ I could never get enough of it!

I make and sell everything in this fragrance ~ foaming hand soap, hand sanitizer, whipped body frosting, body/room/linen sprays, aroma beads, car air fresheners, dipped critters, reed diffusers, tarts, votives, and candles in all sizes.

HTH

Hi Misser,

I went to Daystar's website and I was impressed with the variety of unique FO's they have, some a bit pricey. Do you use many of their FO's? If so can you recommend some to me.

Thanks

Kellie

Since this post is not misser's they may not come back here.

Why don't you just do a search for daystar oils? You'll get tons of reviews and recs.

Hi Kellie,

I have used a quite a few of their oils and they are great! The Kudzu Blossom was wonderful. I also used their Buttercream, I'll be Home For Christmas, Karma Kazi and Etheral Dreams. Their shipping is super fast also! They do have some very unique scents.

I have also heard Sock It to Me cake is wonderful also :) HTH.