You call that a candle????????

erikatx

Well, I am a working woman now with a real job (I miss being a SAHM)...

in the breakroom, yesterday, I saw a candle, it said sample on it, so I guess it was someone' sample.

Well the candle was burned maybe down to 2/3rds and there was wax hang up badly, tunneling.... It was HORRIBLE!!!!!! There wasn't much soot so maybe it was soy wax, I don't know, I didn't touch the wax...

THe story goes that there used to be a candle maker who worked there that left the job to do candlemaking fulltime! I am hoping it wasn't the same person that left that candle in the breakroom.

THat just goes to show that people don't know what a good candle is!

I can't wait till I bring a few samples of my stuff! I just want to wait a little longer, since this was just my 1st week.

....I just had to share... it's one of those things that make your jaw drop when you see it, casue you know you can do BETTER!

It is kind of funny because I am very critical of my candles and sometimes insecure. The librarian at our school is a candle nut and she had a few of the big name candles. I took a look at one of them and said "see even the big guys don't always get it right". Finally am starting to get a bit more secure with stuff lately.