Tins - to color or not

I'm about ready to pour 120 of 16oz tins...

Do you find it really matters if you color the wax? Granted it will help me remember which is which when I go back to label them all, but do you think it affects your sales on candles if they're not a glass container?

I color all my tins. I think it's personal preference, but obviously what sells is the bottom line. ;)

Do you color all your other candles?

I'm usually pouring other containers along with the tins so they come from the same batch of wax all colored.

I color mine, but like what was mentioned, it is a personal preference, as I am a color person. As far as jars verses tins, that is really something you want to decide on before you start selling. I chose jars mainly because I think they are more decorative. But that is just my opinion. Some like the tins better. I can tell you that if you change in midstream that it is a pain to go back in and retest all of your FO’s should you decide to change to jars from the tins. It will make a difference in your wicking and your burns.