Mud Bath CP soap

Burnt Mill

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/

that is where the Dirt FO is from

when were slow at my work last year I would sit and read all the FO and their discriptions and that one just kept standing out.

I just cp soaped Sex in the Shower(did great!) and Beneath the stars(accelerated trace but smells good) from the same company.

Misty~ My dh has been wanting me to get that scent to make him some hunter's spray, so let me know how it works out for you! I love that soap, it really looks great!! It looks like marble!! You did an amazing job!! By the way, how does the Sex in the Shower smell, that is another one I have been wanting to order?

Sue Ann

sex in the shower smells like Hawaiian Punch more or less

I do like the smell of it and I let a number of people smell it from the bottle when I first got it and they really liked it

I am working on coming up with a more user friendly name for it though

The beneath the stars was more grape smelling but now that I have soaped it kind of smells like BC pear glaze. Need to see how it goes after it cures for a tad(only on day 1).

Personally I LOVE the look of that soap. My husband would LOVE soap that looks like that. Interesting FO. Being that we live on a hobby farm and one of my passions is raising miniature horses and all the work that goes along with it, not sure about the FO BUT I have to say that I enjoy gardening, especially in the spring when my hands are busy cleaning and planting in my garden, so perhaps I get this "FO" smell naturally :yay: