Bottles and More

bunkie68

I just came across this supplier when I was looking for cobalt jars. Their prices seem very competitive, working out to be less per jar than most places I'd looked (although they don't offer round cobalt jars in the sizes I wanted, just the ovals, but I'm good with that). I did a mock order here and with SKS, 48 4 oz. jars, 24 8 oz. jars, and 24 2 oz. white jars, all with lids - grand total with SKS including shipping was $83.27, and the grand total with Bottles and More including shipping and a $2.00 handling fee was $70.89. Guess which one I went with? :grin2: They're in California, and I'm in Texas, and I can't remember where SKS is located, so that may account for the difference in shipping costs ($13.39 for Bottles and More, $18.78 for SKS). I just thought I'd throw this out there if anyone is looking for a way to save money on jars, and I'll let y'all know how the order works out for me.

The owner used to live literally around the corner from me (not even half a mile). I use to buy hex jars from him and he would even deliver! I don't do and b&b stuff so I don't order from him anymore, plus he moved.

But I thought I'd say he is very nice and fair and you should have no problems!