Upcoming Holiday Show, Need suggestions

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

I'm doing a craft show next month. Only taking certain scents, not all of them. This is what I came up with:

Mulberry

Evergreen

Christmas Tree

Peppermint

Spiced Pear

Pumpkin (or Sweet Cinn Pumpkin)

Butter Rum

Apples & Cinn

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie*

Sugar Cookie*

Chocolate Chip

Cinn Bun

Hot Cocoa

Egg Nog

Baked Apple Pie

Clean Cotton*

Lovespell*

*My best sellers. Any other suggestions for holiday scents? I'm open. There are going to be 3 other candle people there, but that's not their major "operation" as the lady said. It's great because they provide a table and skirting for you. All that for $25! I can bring a table as well. AND, they get a lot of traffice through there. Next to King of Prussia Mall, and anyone that knows that area of the Philly Suburbs know that money is out there!

Thanks is advance.

Looks like you've got a lot of food/bakery type candles there. Maybe a couple more non-bakery ones in addition to the Love Spell and Clean Cotton. Otherwise, looks like a pretty good selection. Man, $25 and they provide the table AND the skirting?! That sounds like a sweet deal to me. :thumbsup: Best of luck to you!!!

Guest EMercier

Only thing about the Floral, is that up here in the city, they don't sell much. I've gotten the same thing with the food candles. One girl bought from me (my old co-worker) and she said that it would make her husband think she was baking cookies and it worked! She got my Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.

Maybe I'll look at my list again.

I'm with everyone on more non-food scents. At the shows we've done recently, people were beginning to buy gifts...most of which were things like love spell, baby powder, etc. and lavender has been HUGE. Usually foody scents are the best-sellers, but not so this year.

A few clean scemts would also balance out thing too. Cleab cotton and such.

And some fruit scent like Blueberry and Mango Papaya would also widen the choice a bit.

If you don't want to pour candles of it, make tarts or votives in florals. I agree. I sold out of Lilac and Honeysuckle earier this month.

You have Pine and evergreen sub one out for Amish Harvest!:wink2:

Oh wow, the King of Prussia mall. Yep you should do REALLY well. That whole area is ritzy, like the Main Line. Good Luck!!! I think your list is good. I've been selling out of Apple Cinnamon and Pumpkin Pie Spice, but that's here in Berks County. Let us know how you do!!