Australian Reef Red Clay Soap

ladysj

Well this is turning out to be an experiment. I made this up with goat's milk, coconut, olive oil( infused with lavender, calendula & chamomile), shea, castor wheat germ and mac nut oils with 2 tbsp pp clay, and tussah silk. The reef red clay is suppose to be good for stressed, tired skin and replinishes as well as heals.

I made it up to CP got up this morning and it was still soft and creamy feeling instead of being like a bar soap. I was going to HP it but had an idea :laugh2: So I added a little more water to it and whipped it. I love the way it has turned out we'll just have to see if it keeps it's soft cream soap consistency.

Thanks for looking and let me know your opinions please. The smaller pic seems to look better than clicking on the larger pic. I am camera challenged. Any help on getting clearer pics is also greatly appreciated.

reefredclaysoapuu5.th.jpg

Well I put this in a jar to see how it would look and hopefully this pic will do it more just than the original one. It has a really nice bubbly lather to it and my hands feel wonderful. It's a very nice light paste consistency. I am pleased with it.

reefredsoaprz9mp7wc9.jpg