Mixing the colors maize, peach and fuschia

I am running low on maize color chips and am out of fuschia and peach. I could use some suggestions for making these colors. I have a few liquid dyes (red, yellow, hunter green, and blue) and several other chips and blocks including violet, burgundy, various colors of green and ivory. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I can only guess as I don't need these colors and don't use them, but I would think for peach you could do a bit of ivory, red and yellow (since you don't have orange) and only a touch of the red and yellow at that.

Maize I would think you could do ivory and yellow. (That's if it's a lighter maize, if you need darker, I would think a very tiny touch of red would get you there.)

For fuschia - I have no idea.

Lack of response may be people just thinking you'd understand basic color mixing... like we all learned in elementary school... red and blue make purple, so if you add some red to that violet and play with it, would probably reach close to a Fuschia. As far as Peach goes, red and yellow make orange, so very small amounts of each could get you close to a peach.

Of course if you are doing a show or something, the colors will not be consistent with what you had before.... and then once you use new dye there is that pesky testing factor.

You can google colorwheel and get online colorwheels that can be helpful.

Good luck....

PS People don't usually respond if they don't have definite answer or if it is something a candlemaker would have to trial and error for themselves (which I think this is) AND if you go getting impatient as to the lack of quick response to a question asked, THE NATIVES GET TESTY:shocked2:

Just an FYI

maize is just a dirty yellow ... so add a little brown to yellow.

Peach is a light orange, so yellow and red make orange, more yellow than orange should help get that peach color. You will do way more tinkering than you might think.

Fuschia ... Well I'd just go buy the color ... it's a bright purplish pink color IMO.