using vybar

I am going to try my hand at putting some vybar into plain soy 415. I cannot find my candle books and plus I do not think they cover the soy arena.

Would it be okay to do this?

What would be the % to put in?

What are you trying to accomplish? i have used 415 and it already has excellent throw,probably the best out of all the soy I have tested....if you are looking for better tops..good luck.I used to heat gun all of mine..but I have more wholesale accounts and just don't have the extra time to do that anymore.I can suggest,if you like to play, try adding crisco(2tbsp.pp)and see if that helps..some use cocnut oil,the same ratio..but I have tried the GB444 and that has done well too.You just need to experiment with some soy unless you really like to play.Have fun and good luck.

Kimmeroo

Thanks for the info gals. I am trying to improve scent throw. For some reason the 415 doesn't do it for me unless I got a bad box of soy. Just not quite sure what is going on. Didn't realize that soy is also a binder. I am still in the experimental stage obviously. I will just keep trying.

Is there any suggestion what could be put into the 415 to improve the scent throw? I am just making tarts with it.