changing from LX to CDN

Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm having trouble with my LX's with some scents, and I'd like to try CDN's, but can't figure out where to start. I've tried comparing the wick charts but not having much luck figuring out a comparable CDN for my LX 18. Hoping someone doesn't mind helping me out. Thanks in advance.:confused:

I'm double wicking an apothecary jar. I think it's just under 4" dia. Most of my scents I can use an LX 16, some I have to go up. The scent I'm trying to get wicked now(andes thin mint), I'm already up to an LX 20 and still doesn't want to burn right. I can't imagine going higher than the 20 so I thought I would give the CDN's a try. I hoped you would jump in here and help me, since you are the Queen of CDN's, LOL. Thanks Stella!

Rebecca

Thanks Stella! Didn't have much luck with single wicks. May try again when I'm not so busy.

VE- That is where I was thinking about starting (CDN 10). Have no experience with the CDN's though so I wanted to get opinions. Thanks for the input. That is what I wanted!:grin2:

I had big huge shroom's when I tried the single wick in this jar, but I put a CDN in my pillar and got none! Go figure. Maybe it's the wick size, maybe the FO, maybe the wax, maybe all three, I dunno!

Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...