Fundraiser candle names

I am going to be doing a fundraiser for a local YMCA and wanted to do something creative with naming the candles. The person in charge doesn't want specialty labels, but I was thinking of doing something with the actual fragrance names with a little personal touch for the fundraiser. Any ideas? I am drawing a blank when it comes to that. HELP.

We are doing

Very Vanilla

Sweet Pea

Apple Jack and Peel

Lilac

Downy (or something lineny)

Guest LightofDawn

I am not that creative when it comes to names either so I am unable to help. However, I am thinking about approaching my daughters band director for the school marching band for a fund raiser and I thought I would pick ten popular fragrances and let the kids rename them with music themed names.

Dawn

Just remember that whatever you name them, remember what they are in the event you get a reorder later on down the road from a customer. I have decided not to rename just for that reason. Keeping notes is not my "fortey" (spelling??). I just keep it simple..... If it's Apple Pie, call it that, makes reordering by the customer easier. Don't know if you have a website, but I surely wouldn't put a "specially named scent" on my site just for those customers.

Just IMO.

Carrie

I am no help at all either. When I did my first fundraiser, we were going to call the candles something that had to do with school buses, but in the grand scheme of things, it is easier to to call them what they are. I do have a candle scent that I call something completely different, but it is named after a friend of the family, and I have made it under that name since I found the scent!