My most recent designs

Guest chassisbot

I don't believe you answered Wendy's question. Yes, they sure are different, but do they burn or are they just for sticking on an end table? I personally am interested in the burn on those funky glass and vase containers and the "bizarre" ring of fire marble candle. Thanks for naming that particular one after me, BTW, LMAO.

Also that giant chocolate stone job. Surely you have photos of these burning. Unless I am missing them.

Never mind, I see you state on the site burn time is unknown so maybe they haven't been tested for burn.

BTW, I do like the small glass containers on the home page of your site. Those especially are pretty. Don't know about handing out extra wax pellets and extra wicks to customers. Leaves quite a bit to chance, don't you think?

They are solid palm all the way through

the pellets are palm as well? I didn't know that wax came that way, or do you somehow make it that way?

I too would love to see pics. of some of them burning, or at least know HOW some of the more "different" ones actually burn. You give no description or instructions for them.

Especially that one at the bottom of your home page (can't remember what you call it?) it looks like a fountain. How does that burn? Is the bottom just for looks? Or is it wicked all the way down?

How do you ship the ones with the pellets? Shrink wrap?

Guest chassisbot
I don't believe you answered Wendy's question. Yes, they sure are different, but do they burn or are they just for sticking on an end table? I personally am interested in the burn on those funky glass and vase containers and the "bizarre" ring of fire marble candle. Thanks for naming that particular one after me, BTW, LMAO.

Also that giant chocolate stone job. Surely you have photos of these burning. Unless I am missing them.

Never mind, I see you state on the site burn time is unknown so maybe they haven't been tested for burn.

BTW, I do like the small glass containers on the home page of your site. Those especially are pretty. Don't know about handing out extra wax pellets and extra wicks to customers. Leaves quite a bit to chance, don't you think?

All these candles burn fine, the ring of fire candle uses supplied scented paraffin pellets and is re fillable after use.

I have no photos of these big phat babys burning at the mo. the burn quality of these palm muthas is excelent. Those pretty glass container candles on my home page ore one shot only.

Chassis :rolleyes2

Guest chassisbot
the pellets are palm as well? I didn't know that wax came that way, or do you somehow make it that way?

I too would love to see pics. of some of them burning, or at least know HOW some of the more "different" ones actually burn. You give no description or instructions for them.

Especially that one at the bottom of your home page (can't remember what you call it?) it looks like a fountain. How does that burn? Is the bottom just for looks? Or is it wicked all the way down?

How do you ship the ones with the pellets? Shrink wrap?

It rocks hard right to the end. Yep, shrink wrapped on shipping

Guest chassisbot
I think what you said was' date=' 'it rocks right to the end'.

Have you completely test burned these?

I admit they are beautiful to look at, just may be dangerous to burn?[/quote']

They are fully tested and are perfectly safe.

• 4 months later...

Geezz... looks like the candle police are at it again. Maybe you should get a Bible and swear that you have test burned every candle you sell. And they burned to the best of their ability.

Beautiful candles, wish I had some of your talents and know how. :highfive: