CB Advanced Soy SCENTING!

Hi,

I can't seem to get Hot Apple Pie or Apple Cinnamon to throw a good scent.

Anyone use this wax and knows where I can get these fragrances in a more compatible form, I would really appreciate it.

It's just the 'Apple' based fragrances that I am having trouble with. Maybe it's just a bad case of candle nose.

Also, if a fragrance is light, but nice, not a strong thrower, is that a bad thing? I know that strong candles give me a horrid headache, so I'm thinking I can use a lighter scent as an advantage for ppl like me. ?

Thanks.

Hey Fern-Marie,

Apple and Cinninon are hard for me too. I do not use the CB, but with the 100% soy, it is also very light for me.

Here are a few that work for me, maybe you could try..

JS - Cinnimaon Cider - I can't smell the cinnamon, but a very nice strong apple scent.

JS- Hot Apple Pie- Best one that I have tried. I add a little pie crust to it to give it a little more zing!!

NG - Home Sweet Home. Stong spicy scent!!

HTH:D

Thanks Island Girl.

Home Sweet Home...that was the other one I couldn't get a throw from, and it's my sister-in-law's favorite.

I was thinking about putting an order in with NG today...glad you mentioned them! I will give them a try....Who is JS? :o

Thanks again,

Fern-Marie

Thank you for the info.

I am going to have to switch FO suppliers for the apple-based fragrances.

I am trying NG first, I have some other fragrances from them, and will try their apple cinnamon and home sweet home.

The new Christmas Cedar from Candle Science is out of this world! A votive scented my whole house...not obnoxiously, just really nice Christmassy smell.

I have tried it in EZ and CBA2...beautiful.

Thanks again,

Fern-Marie