Overseas Members

cindym

well, I guess I'm alone again LOL

I can't afford three shippings, from US to UK and then here!

and, before someone asks, no, there arent' any other italian members and if some italian candlemaker should join... I'd have to kill him/her!! This is my secret!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I can probably help.. I just don't know how :(

Oh, this is a wonderful thread! I just saw it, thank you Cindy, for thinking of us!

I had something worked out with a CT member before - I order and pay for supplies to her, then she forwards them to me via USPS, but now she's got some personal issues so I can't do that anymore, and now I'm in a bit of a fix!

I want some things from Herbarie, WSP and Essential Wholesale, but the first has a $100 minimum, the second does not ship overseas and the third has recently forsaken USPS :(

If we overseas members could work something out, that would be awesome!

Thank you, thank you!

On a side note, these are some suppliers I'm loving - Lotioncrafter, Elements Bath & Body, Garden of Wisdom, Soapcraft (Canada). They all ship USPS, woohoo! GoW has some technical problems with their e-mails, but Markey's wonderful, and when she does get my mails, she's got great customer service.

I'm now waiting for an order from EW to reach Vicky, who needed some items from there, where it will be repackaged and sent to me.

I'd like to thank Cindym for coming up with this wonderful thread and Vicky for her help! Let's not let this thread die! :yay:

Nat, Sally, Ruby, and Sabrina, I hope you've got something worked out on your end too!

By the way, anyone ordering from the Herbarie soon? I'm dying to try out some PlantaEm, but not so excited about the $100 minimum for international orders :(

I'd also love to try out some of the EO blends from WSP, but they're not shipping outside the US for the moment. If anyone's getting anything from there, do drop me a note too please!

Thank you!

(Can you tell I'm happy?)