Wax for soy tarts

Just wondering what all wax you were using for your soy tarts. Anyone try the golden 474?

after switching from V-1 i was thinking about going with the 474 and decided against it and went with the Ecosoya Pillar Blend....and i really like it :D

The hassle with using a container wax is that it's softer - sometimes, the tarts may not look as crisp and nice as one would like, depending on the container blend used (although once they are melted, it doesn't make any difference).

As for getting the wax out of warmers - that's ridiculously easy - melt the wax, pour it into the garbage and wipe out the container. I suppose it's easier to shake out a block, but since the tins I use have rolled lips on them, the wax is not gonna shake out whole anyway... one would have to crack it to get it out. Just simpler to melt and wipe IMHO.:wink2:

I use gb415 for my tarts. For me, 415 produces the best scent throw both hot and cold. Even though 415 is a container wax, I don't have any trouble with this wax being too soft at all for tarts. I place mini baking liners into a mini muffin pan, pour my wax, let set, simple...no sticking to the molds.

Have fun! :cheesy2: