Best way to find local suppliers?

Hi again,

Just curious what is the best way to find a local supplier. I am googled out. I am not so internet savvy. Is there a resource for locating such places if they exist. Or am I just doomed to pay outrageous shipping charges for all my stuff? Anyone have some insight. Much appreciated.

Jaymo

Welcome, jaymo - when you check the suppliers by state, look in the "Helpful Hints for Newbies" thread and click on the abbreviations link and you will find the website addys and abbreviations commonly used for suppliers also. To save tearing my hair looking through my bookmarks, I file supplier sites with their state abbreviations in front of them (ie. TX - JustByNature; CO - Peak; PA - CandleWic) so I can find all the suppliers I have bookmarked from a given state in one location. Sure beats clickity click clicking!! ;):tongue2: HTH :)

Guest LightofDawn
To save tearing my hair looking through my bookmarks, I file supplier sites with their state abbreviations in front of them (ie. TX - JustByNature; CO - Peak; PA - CandleWic) so I can find all the suppliers I have bookmarked from a given state in one location. Sure beats clickity click clicking!! ;):tongue2: HTH :)

Great tip Stella, I will be reorganizing my bookmarks this weekend.

Dawn