Yaaayy!!

Tess

I finally made my 2nd batch of CP!! I used Fruit Slices (Peak) and so far no acceleration. It did get just a little clumpy on the bottome of the pot, but I just tossed it in with the rest, that should be okay right? I did Orange, with Red swirls, I cannot wait to see how it comes out. This is the hard part, waiting!! I just put it to bed, I should check on it in say 3 days right?? TIA--Tess

Okay I got them unmolded, and I hate to tease ya'll but DANG they look pretty good. I think I am pretty good on the swirls. The color was suppossed to be orange with red swirls, but the orange came out like peach. I really need to get some quality colorings though. All I had were red and yellow! Okay so no pics as of yet, DH swiped my camera before he went to work so I'll have to wait till he gets home tonight!!

No A or D so once again I got lucky. One question though, when i was cleaning up my mess, I noticed there were no bubbles from the soap. Is it too early to tell if it will lather well?? TIA--Tess