I've Had It With Customers..

HeavenScentU

I had a lady stop in at one of the stores I have my rock candles in and she told the people working their she bought one of my candles and wanted the wicks replaced because she burned them down. The store was not very happy because this lady made a big stink because the store didn't have wick replacements in stock. Well I finally got the ladies phone number last night and called her because I worried and wondering why this ladies wick burned so quickly. So after speaking with this lady I found out she purchased the rock candle from someone else in another state not from me. This lady wanted me to replace her wicks free because she needed them. She had a 6 wick rock candle and spent $150.00 for the rock candle. The person that sold her the rock candle told her she could get a lifetime of free wicks. She lost the persons number. I told her that since she didn't buy a rock candle from me I couldn't help her unless she wanted to buy my kit for $6.50 and she needed 6 of them. She didn't want to buy mine she wanted them free. I told her to contact the person she bought it from and bother them. What is wrong with people?

It is the time of year again that old people run you down to get a parking space.

Old and Young will knock you over or push you out of the way for a shopping cart!!

Young children screaming and crying in stores & mothers ignoring them so they can shop instead of taking their children home for a nap.

Dads who hide out watching football games or go hunting.

Evil people needing wicks for free!! LOL

It's that time of year and people get crazy!!!

Merry Christmas!!!santa cool

It is the time of year again that old people run you down to get a parking space.

Old and Young will knock you over or push you out of the way for a shopping cart!!

Young children screaming and crying in stores & mothers ignoring them so they can shop instead of taking their children home for a nap.

Dads who hide out watching football games or go hunting.

Evil people needing wicks for free!! LOL

It's that time of year and people get crazy!!!

Merry Christmas!!!santa cool

LOL...too funny islandgirl, but vey true!

People are insane! They always find something to complain n gripe about...and than they want stuff for free! GEESH!