glass molds?

I bought a glass cup in a thrift store to use as a mold only to discover the floor of the cup was uneven. I really like how glass imparts a shiny surface to wax, so it occured to me to look for glass molds. I googgled, but only found glass containers, which would be usable if certain criteria were meet - height (at least 3" tall), width (2 or 3"), equal diamter from top to bottom, & different shapes - hexagon, octagon, & others. Does anyone know of any supplier who has glass molds?

You could maybe improvise with something (I think some people use the flower pot glasses as molds), but basically there's no such thing as a glass candle mold. Besides obviously being fragile, most glass has irregularities that would affect the candle and/or make demolding difficult. If it's the glossy finish you're after you can get it from polycarbonate.

I noticed that too when I was first starting and had no real molds. I'm very leary of the poly molds just because they're plastic and I'm so terribly fond of my heat gun :D Personally, I've found the seamed tin molds to be the easiest for getting that shiny finish while still being able to heat the mold/zap the top to level, whatever I may use the heat gun for.....