Stonehenge

Flicker

I realized today I have never posted pics of any of my goodies over here. Thanks to the great ladies on this board I have my black oxide and titanium dioxide. :) Here is what I made with it. It is a CP scented in Bitter Creek North's Archipelago Stonehenge type, it is soooooooo delish!!

StonehengeSoap.jpg

Oh Scented, it is amazing! lol Here is the description: Smoked Cedar Wood, Bergamot, and Amber blend perfectly to invoke the ancient mysteries of the Druids! My husband who NEVER comments about anything I make (I think he is just too used to the constant stench of FO and EO in our house. LOL) took my end piece as I was cutting and walked to the sink to test it out. Ya know it has to be a winner when the hubby even checks it out. LOL

The first time I smelled the candle in this I was at a local shop and bought one! lol I paid $29 for that candle! This is a dead ringer dupe if I've ever smelled one.

I keep trying to push the bar thru the monitor for you to sniff but for some reason the screen keeps blocking it. LOL Must be the LCD monitor is too thin to accept it? ;) I still think we need scratch and sniff monitors. heehee