Mineral Color Correctors

Chickie1st

Here are my Mineral Color Correctors that I had just finished snapping BEFORE Copano snuck in and dumped them all out.

th_MVC-827Xa.jpg

Yellow Concealer: brightens dull complexions and dark circles around and under your eyes.

Green Concealer: counters redness from rosacea, acne or irritated skin.

Violet Concealer: counters yellow or sallow skin , tones down yellowish bruises.

I also did a few Mineral Eye Liners in Black, Charcoal and Blue/Black.

th_MVC-811Xa.jpg

th_MVC-804Xa.jpg

th_MVC-819Xb.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

WOW! I checked out your site and I'm very impressed! How does your foundation hold up in high humidity?

Well I live on the southern coast of Texas right on the water......... talk about humidity!!

I tested this makeup leaving it on my face for three days and nights, cleaning house, cooking etc and sweat to death, using a paper towel to dry my face and this make up stayed on for the three days. We went out of town to visit my brother and family and while his wife and I were talking, she makes a comment about how nice my makeup looked. :laugh2: I said what? I've had this on for three days :shocked2: and slept in it for two nights. She couldn't get over it, that it still looked so good.

On the fourth day, I just had to wash my face :o My friend Moonrose from here, also left it on three days and also went swimming in it, so I think it holds up very well!