bluegrass soy question

I ordered some of the bluegrass soy with cottonseed several months ago. I've been told that this is the same thing as GB464, but the box says "Plain 415". I can order GB much cheaper than I can order bluegrass from sensational scent now, does anybody know if the bluegrass with cottonseed is GB464 or 415 or if it's a truly separate blend? Thanks!

It seems like you're actually buying straight GW415. Read this. Says it's pure soy. http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:WHFhlsWUN-8J:bluegrasscandlesupply.com/docs/Using%2520Bluegrass%2520Soy%2520Waxes.pdf+bluegrass+soy&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Some quick facts about Bluegrass Soy® waxes: The approximate melt point of Bluegrass Soy® waxes is 125° F. Bluegrass Soy®is made from 100% soybean oil. Bluegrass Soy® Natural Blend™ is made from a blendof soybean and cottonseed oils. Both are all-natural container waxes that require no additives. Bluegrass Soy®waxes will hold up to 9% fragrance oil by weight. We recommend using 1.0-1.5 ounces per pound for the best scent throw

I don't know how the heck they're allowed to trademark it though if it's Golden Brands? Something "strange" about that if you ask me. LOL

If the box says natural blend, then it's got cottonseed in it.

I think they sent you the wrong one.

Thank you Vio!

I think I'll order samples of a few different waxes. I really want to keep using the wax that I have, but I have no idea what kind it actually is since I ordered one thing and the box says that it's another. Like I said, I'll play with a few samples and figure out what I've actually got. I'll definitely start with the 415, thanks.

Thank you to all who posted!