For you that live near Indianapolis....

Tee

and use any of the following waxes:

2243, 4777, 4761, 1284, 4786, 6006, 4627, 1239, or 1250...

I found a place in Indianapolis that carries this wax. The prices are about the same as what you would pay elsewhere, and you can pick it up and save tons on shipping.

Not sure if I should advertise the name on here, so if you want to know where, please PM me, and I'll be happy to give you the information.

It okay to say who it is here but the better time to do it is when someone ask if there is a supplier in that specific area other wise you just look like you are plugging for that company which is not allowed.

I have seen people ask about saving on shipping charges, just not specifically related towards waxes in Indianapolis, hence the reason I took the initiative to offer the information that I had. If I had been meaning to "PLUG" the company, I would have gone ahead and mentioned their name in the original post. I was merely attempting to help some local people save on shipping charges.

Better yet get them to come here get supplier status and have them post in the supplier section.

The company itself is not a typical company that sells candle supplies...it is an oil company that distributes gas, oil, and other petroleum based products, included wax. So, anyone else that may read this and you are NOT in Indianapolis, do some searching yourself. You may have a goldmine of savings closer to you than you think.

Thanks for the information. I live 45 min. north of Indy and wish that when I used 4786 that I had known this information. :sad2: I use 4630 and 1343 now but go ahead and name the Co. if you want to, everyone else does. Thanks again.

Brenda