Sample containers

kdmorgan

I am going to pop this URL up here because I am getting a lot of PM's about it. Anyone can purchase from them, but you have to buy case qty, which is 1000 pcs per SKU. I'll do this Co-op late winter, early spring. I did the Co-op last time from Freund Container because they were cheaper than buying direct- ON SALE. So, shop around for best price if they interest you. SKS sells these as well.

Freund or SKS do not carry the shell type container.

The woman mentioned in the intial thread does, in her eBay store and website.

LA CON- http://www.lacontainerstore.com/index.html

Hello,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you all know that it is good to see honest feedback about my store. I started out making my own bath and body products and saw the need for small counts of sample containers. Most of my customers do not what to purchase 1000 containers so I offer samll counts at affordable prices. Thank you again for the feedback and I would like you all to know if you are interested in trying a small count of containers you will recieve 10% off your first purchase by using coupon code 10off upon checkout through the retail site. Have a great day!

Tiffani Henry

www.SampleContainerStore.com

This is an unbreakable (extremely thick) plastic bottle with multi directional sprayer. The multi-directional sprayer is more expensive than a regular fine mist sprayer - hang the bottle upside down and it will still spray out product. I would like to know what price point you would like to see these at? And if the multi-directional sprayer is a plus or not something you need with a bottle like this?

http://samplecontainerstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1058400

This forum helps me know what you are looking for and what price point you are looking in.

Unfortunately I can not get the rose bottles in a 2 oz sorry.

Tiffani