Marketing Idea

candlebean

I came up with a simple way to get more people to my website and thought I would share it with you all. I have the scratch off stickers from Kangaroo Blue, and made up a bunch of scratch tickets for 10 or 15% off online orders. Whenever someone at one of my shows bought anything, I gave them a scratch ticket. It actually worked! One woman bought a body butter at a show, and she just ordered 3 more butters, a sugar scrub, and two candles with her scratch ticket :cheesy2:

Coupons of any kind, will always get people to shop and visit a web site. Scratch tickets was a great idea!!! I know whever I buy anything online, I look for online coupon codes. Get on a coupon code list too, and you might get some sales that way as well. :)

Cool! Glad those worked for ya! AND, she placed a good size order to boot! Right on!

I bought a whole bunch of those a while back but haven't used them yet!

I guess I'll wait until my website is done and then do what you did. ;)

I also use them at home parties - I usually have 10% off, 15% off, any item half price, and any item free but they aren't allowed to scratch until they place their order at the party. I like that idea of being on a coupon list. I'll have to check into that too.