Trying to make burgandy

No idea what kind of dye you're using, but I found this and keep it bookmarked for the day I have to mix my liquid colors. I'm not using pryme, but the formulas have to be the same if you use the same primary colors. Nothing on there that says "bugandy", but I think cranberry kind of looks like burgandy. Maybe to get the exact color, a little blue might help? http://www.barnloftcandles.com/pryme_color_swatch_chart.html

Someone here has posted another color chart. (I don't have the link right now) I remember it said 4 parts red to 1 part green. I guess my green isn't as blue,or dark as it should be for the color chart. I played with it and with my colors and I found this worked for me, 8 parts red, 1 part green, 2 parts blue and it is the perfect burgundy color. Try starting with the 1st one 4 parts red to 1 part green and see what maybe missing, I found it was almost burgundy but missed a little of the "blue" tint in the color, but maybe with your green it will work. Once you have the color you want you can keep a little mixed up and marked with your burgundy recipe so you can recreate it. (don't forget to write everything down, not that **I** have ever made that mistake but I do know someone that was very pissed when they found the perfect color and forgot to write down how they did it) :wink2:

hth,

Karen B