? about ordering

macyboutique

try www.wholesalebodyoils.com in their "bulk sizes" category. I've been happy so far(& they did not charge me any extra fee for having an order under the $30 or $50). Also heard that www.exoticfragrances.com is very good, similar as well, although I've never tried them, but I've heard that people are happy with them. I may try them in the future.

I take back what I said about Wholesalebodyoils.com. I just got an order today(SPEEDY QUICK!!!!!), but some of the oils are off. Pink Sugar smells NOTHING like it is supposed to at all. It's not even a bad dupe....it's just NOT Pink sugar! The Red Delicious is "off" & it is RED!!!! Although the Juicy is dead on. I must take back my recommendation for this place, since on OOB sniffs, some are WAY "off". sorry:o

weird thing is: I originally tried them months ago & just got the dram samplers & they were all dead on. Now that I went for bigger sizes: not the same. I'm sorry to post a negative review of a company. If this is considered bashing, I'll totally understand if it is removed by the moderators & I apologize:o

• 2 weeks later...

Madina is actually a very good company, my mom and I have been using them now since 1992. They do have a minimum of $20 if you order via the web, and $25 is you order via phone. Mamun is a great guy over there, and I find their fragrances are on point and very strong. They cannot be used in cp soap though, although I don't know about using them in other products. They are primarily for direct body wear.

Madina is actually a very good company, my mom and I have been using them now since 1992. They do have a minimum of $20 if you order via the web, and $25 is you order via phone. Mamun is a great guy over there, and I find their fragrances are on point and very strong. They cannot be used in cp soap though, although I don't know about using them in other products. They are primarily for direct body wear.

Oh, so do you think they are not meant for b&b products either?