Advice for wax choice

From what I've read here on the board there can be some differences from one company to another for some reason and even from one batch to another. You would think 4794 is 4794 and J223 is J223 etc. across the board.. so idk, guess its a chance and decision I have to make as Aztec is very close to me.

No Shipping! lol

Yes I know but im pretty sure I have read here that some folks have had problems with the wax they are using not being quite the same if they order from another supplier or even sometimes with the same supplier they have always ordered from but a different batch. It doesnt make sense to me. Like I said; you would think 4794 is 4794 reguardless where it is purchased.

Did I misunderstand the posts I've read?

Yes I know but im pretty sure I have read here that some folks have had problems with the wax they are using not being quite the same if they order from another supplier or even sometimes with the same supplier they have always ordered from but a different batch. It doesnt make sense to me. Like I said; you would think 4794 is 4794 reguardless where it is purchased.

Did I misunderstand the posts I've read?

You're right, IGI makes the wax, but they have manufacturing facilities in different areas of US. For instance , if you buy a certain wax in tx, that same wax from a supplier in PA may perform differently because they are made in differnt plants. :)